Friday, January 31, 2014

Winnie the Pooh!

Okay, long story short: I have had a massive love of Winnie the Pooh for most of my freaking life. Not the massive love like, I collect Pooh stuff and crap. But I can quote Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree like a mad woman. AND! I can tell that they have altered the audio since it's original release on TV! Specifically, Christopher Robin's voice. Okay, enough of that.

So, for my independent study with Steve Anderson, my first assignment was to practice short-hand on a Winnie the Pooh scene. In an effort to GET a short-hand on a character, Steve told me to practice tracing the character designs first.
Yeah... Tracing! It happens in art school. Don't think it's weird. Been doing this for years.





Yeah... I freaking love what I do. XD

And here are a few of the doodles I tried to do shorthand with.





It's fun. Owl was SUPER EASY for me, but Pooh is FREAKING HARD! I want to give it another go and try some more. So yeah! Moving on!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, winnie the pooh quotes

    ReplyDelete