Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 2 of 365

Still not celebrating my ability to do two days in a row. That would 1) be stupid, and 2) well, one should be enough. Went to go see Moana AND Star Wars: Rogue One today with friends. Both were AWESOME flicks and tons of fun! I enjoyed both immensely. I highly recommend both. So when I got home, of course I needed to draw something to encapsulate that! It ain't much, just a doodle. I would like to try to work on caricatures this year.



I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment