Thursday, June 23, 2016

Pirates, Pirates everywhere!

(Also titled, Why we love John Tucker!)

Went to life drawing again. It was the wondrous John Tucker last night! He was doing his pirate thing. I was doing my "I've been working on a really amazing project that heavily features non-perfect and clean lines, so I am going to try that tonight" thing. Most of these drawings are basically one line drawings, never lifting the pen off the paper. I am delighted with some of the results.





I also did two great little sketches of one of my friends in class, drawing, but she has forbidden me to post them. Color me not happy. *pouts*

Also, odd little tidbit of trivia. It's been so hot down here in LA, that the glue holding my sketchpad together MELTED! My sketchpad is no longer a neat, squared off pad, it's more of a "I'm ready to flip this animation shot with perfect flippity" angle. And yes, I did just say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment