Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Camera War Rages On...

Back in the very first week of my freshman year at CalArts, a classmate and friend of mine, Elyse Filigheri, challenged me (well, maybe we unofficially just challenged each other- it's been a really long time!) to a Camera War. We would stealthily attempt to take photos of each other- at all times of day, in every situation! In class, on trips, at dinner, while we were sleeping.... okay, maybe not so much the last one... Whoever took the most 'won'. Well, for the longest time, I truly felt I was in the lead... Then, two weeks ago, Elyse asked me to shoot some photos of her for her portfolio, website, etc. purposes. I said nothing of the war. Why should I remind her that it still exists?!

So, I took a bunch of photos of her around her gorgeous place (met her cute puppies!) and battled insane winds and cold and came up with a few I am very proud of!







I informed her after I sent the finals to her that I, of course, had won the war with this!



She says I have won the battle...

The Camera War rages on...

No comments:

Post a Comment