Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meh...

Darn it! I want a mobile application that lets me update my blog! I wanna post pictures from my freaking phone. That would make this project so much easier! *whine, whine, whine... pout, pout, pout*

For those of you who wanna get fussy, I did a drawing yesterday- I just... didn't post it!

Meh...

July 9th, 2014

In fact- I did TWO. Mostly because I was unhappy with both of them... Like, I really dislike them both... But then I realized when I took their picture that I could have some fun with them! XD




July 10th, 2014


This one didn't quite come out very clean... The red thing could just be his nose (which is what I intended...) or- it could be a beak... Which is a little weird too, but *shrug*
Oddly enough... I kind of like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment