Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Work and STUFF!

Hi all,

Just a quick update to post that I am happy this summer!  Got a new roomie, have finished the Star Wars boards, am starting a new storyboard assignment- ALSO Star Wars (NOT my choice this time, it was actually assigned by someone else)- and am studying anatomy again.

Also, I got a temp job this week working in the cubes, so money is on the way!  I will survive!  Art time is being cut significantly, but that's okay!  Have to eat first- art second!  haha!  Still no access to scanner.  May start shooting some of the work I am doing with crappy camera, then upload.  Any input on that?  Still writing <I>nearly</I> every day...  So this summer is just full of things that are making me happy.  I feel fulfilled.  Things are, oddly, looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment