Sunday, February 20, 2011

Films

I so wish I could make my classmates understand how lucky they are- to be able to work on their films right now while I am sick as a dog and unable to! They are so lucky! What I would give right now to kick this fucking illness and get back to my cube! I never thought I would miss it this much! I want to work! I want to do stuff!

As it is, I will be working this weekend anyway... I am reboarding my film- Sickness be damned! I must work. I may not get better because of it, but I am not waiting anymore!
I think I can do it, but I'm not sure. But I HAVE to do this this weekend and send it out to my professors to see if it reads better. Plus my poor composer! I need to give him something SOON! Poor poor guy!

Off to eat and then work!

No comments:

Post a Comment