Saturday, February 12, 2011

From the mind of Amanda, the "Mucus Machine"

After some serious consideration (and possibly due to my illness and the related craziness?), I have come to the conclusion that I need to do a complete overhaul of my film. I have to simplify it and bring it back down to where it is easily understood. I have been getting NUMEROUS notes from all over that it is not clear. I am not exactly happy about it, but I think it is for the best.

Meanwhile, my illness (a viral infection of my sinus cavity) is raging. I have moved into my dorm room for the recovery period. And I am SO NOT HAPPY about it! I want to work!!! I also missed my SECOND opportunity to go to the LA Zoo, only this time it included Deborah Ross!- one of America's leading wildlife artists.... I cried already. That also might be in part related to being sick. Nevertheless, I am miffed about missing it! But I know deep down that I would have only suffered had I gone. As it is, I am beyond thrilled that I got to see Ralph Eggleston in the Palace last night. <3 The suffering was worth it. I even sat in the front row. Since I have so much free time now, I will download those photos and post them today.

In other news... I am tired. School will be interesting this week as I cannot do homework. Also, I feel SO behind on my film now! As of this moment, I have not animated a single frame yet. But hear me now- I WILL finish this film!

Also- guess what my doc called the cough syrup he put me on! "A heavy narcotic!" BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Off to feel better. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment