Monday, December 1, 2014

The Next Step

SO, I suppose I should announce that this happened...



I started my first official job in the animation industry today! I am a Production Assistant at Bento Box, working on The Awesomes TV show. I am beyond thrilled and VERY excited as to what the next phase has to offer. I am working with some very nice people and I can't wait to see what we make.

Part of me wants to wax on about how all the hard work I have been doing for the past -- years have led up to this point, but let's face it- I am too freaking excited to be poetic right now! WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so freaking BOSS!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete