Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dan Hansen

Okay, I FINALLY got to meet/talk to my mentor today, the AMAZING Dan Hansen (if ya don't know, look him up on imdb.com!) and after our chat, I have been spurred to up my usage of this blog and use it as a way to show off my work, as was my intention when I made it. I am going to try to schedule a set time every week where I will post something here. Whether it be art, photos, just text posts, etc. Right now, it appears the time I will have to do this will be something around midnight on a week night. Weekends are completely reserved for homework, so that is a no go. But I will do my best. And if there is ever something you want me to talk about, just shoot me a comment! I'll do my best to address everything.

And I would like someone to remind me to post about meeting Mark Andrews tonight! XD

1 comment:

  1. post about mark andrews!!!

    and email me those pictures :))))

    love youuu

    ReplyDelete